Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Some Fun Links

Quick post today. I have a couple links to share.

First, we have two plays on the Indy Star top plays poll again. Click here to vote! Need some more clicks if we're going to win this week.

Second, I was recently directed to the cheerleaders' home page. I thought it was pretty neat, but what was particularly interesting to me was the sideline cheer page. Maybe I'm just a dork with bad hearing, but sometimes I've found myself wondering what they're saying. Usually, it's pretty obvious, but Friday nights can get loud, and words can blend together when you're in a crowd. (Also, I'm usually focused on the game.) Thus, I thought it was completely cool and useful that they list the cheers on their page. No more guessing!

We've got a big practice today. Wednesdays are typically the last real "work days" of the week. (Thursday tends to be more of the final tune up.) A good practice today can really set the tone rolling into Friday. We don't ever want to lose. But if we do lose, we certainly don't want to lose twice in a row. Some habits are best broken by refusing to allow them to form in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment