Sunday, August 19, 2012

Highlights: WHS @ Harrison

Sundays generally find me collecting the highlights from Friday's game, and sending them out to various media outlets. This year, the Indy Star is planning to put together a top ten list each week with Indianapolis area teams. Each week, I'll be shipping clips off to them. Fans, players, friends... if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them in comments after Friday's game. Pick any post (or shoot me a tweet or facebook message), and we'll make sure to take a look at that play. They tell me their compilation is planned to go up Monday morning, so Sunday is the cutoff for Indy Star consideration. (I have no problems starring fan favorites to show up on our team highlight page later.)

Sunday, then, I'll try to share the coaches' top picks. These may not make the Indy Star list, but they're our favorites. Here's a link to the video area. You do not need a Hudl account to view this clips (I think. Let me know if you can't see them). You should be able to view the clips from this week (and past weeks).

This week, we've starred three plays. In order:
  1. QB Nick Ferrer's TD throw to WR Devin Reece.
  2. QB Nick Ferrer's TD throw to WR Kory Kostecka.
  3. DL A.J. Gilchrist's bumblin' stumblin' fumble recovery.
Great job, Rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment