Friday, July 20, 2012

Sheridan Scrimmage

Well, the scrimmage last night was a short one. Storms rolled in, driving us inside. We were able to play against several of the teams there. Frankfort, Sheridan, and Lebanon were represented. It was a fun day, and it's hard to be upset about the rain. Our poor fields needed it. Still, pretty funny that we break the drought on the day of our scrimmage.

If you're not following us through our twitter account (@ShamrockFB), you're missing out. I try to tweet live from the field during our events. I've also gotten the scoreboard running on our home page. You can see the recent "game" score against Sheridan. (I just put in 7 to 7 to make sure it worked). When the season start, I'll be posting live tweets and scores from the box, keeping you up to date even if we're on the road (or you couldn't make it).

Two-a-days start on the 30th. That's less than two weeks away. I don't know about you, but I'm feeling hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment