Tuesday, September 22, 2015

With IWIN, We Win.

Rocks, Parents, and Supporters,

This year our football team is supporting Indiana Women In Need (I.W.I.N.) foundation which provides financial grants to women statewide currently receiving treatment for breast cancer. I.W.I.N serves approximately 500 women each year. Sixty percent (60%) of the foundation’s recipients earn $30,000 or less annually and 61% are single or widowed, so these financial grants make a direct and big impact on the lives of Indiana women undergoing breast cancer treatment. Most recipients use their financial grants for essential expenses, such as groceries, gas cards, and childcare costs.

As you may know, our football family has had a number of families impacted by breast cancer over the last few years, so this is a cause that touches our football family directly. At Friday night’s football game, I.W.I.N. will be raising awareness and funds for the foundation. WTHR Channel 13 will be broadcasting live from 5-6:30 at Riverview Stadium to bring attention to our support of I.W.I.N.  Please let your friends and family know that Indiana Women In Need is there to help them if they are enduring breast cancer treatment, and please consider donating to the foundation at Friday’s game.

Look for a Freshman football player holding a donation jar outside of the stadium entrance gates. Checks can be made out to the I.W.I.N. Foundation. You can learn more about I.W.I.N. at iwinfoundation.org, and you can follow them on facebook and twitter.

Thank you for your support. Let's make a difference!

Coach Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment