Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Coach Sattison is in the Field

Coach Sattison is our eyewitness reporter for Build the Rock progress. I've convinced him to send me bootleg pictures and updates as construction progresses. He'll be using Twitter a lot, but I'll try to snag some for re-posting here (and to our Facebook page). Here's coach...


Here was a snapshot of the construction I took yesterday. It's really hard to focus on school with all of this going on right outside my window! It looks like they are nearly done surveying and have brought in some pipes to start actually digging into the ground to start the foundation. I couldn't help but think how perfect this timing is. We have finally started some skill development outside our normal weight training, so as a team we are laying the foundation for our upcoming football season as well! I know they say "a watched pot never boils," but I will try to blog updates as often as possible! For a daily picture update, follow me or our football account on twitter: @coach_sattison and/or @ShamrockFB, and as always, its a great day to be a Shamrock!

-Coach Sattison

No comments:

Post a Comment